The American Academy in Rome has announced the winners of its 116th annual Rome Prize Competition. (The announcement was last week…we’re behind. But hey, the residency lasts six months to two years.) There are many intriguing scholars in the 2012–2013 group, including two winners in landscape architecture: Ross Benjamin Altheimer, ASLA, the landscape architecture studio leader at Hammel Green and Abrahamson in Minneapolis; and Karen M’Closkey, an assistant professor in the Department of Landscape Architecture at the University of Pennsylvania. See full details on the winners here.
Free Issue: April 2013
- ASLA announces 2013 honors: Warren Byrd to receive ASLA Medal; Reed Hilderbrand garners Firm Award, among others bit.ly/1aoWUuG 1 hour ago
- RT @ASLAMeeting: Just heard the Westin is booked solid for #ASLA2013. Register and book your hotel room before the others sell out! http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @ASLAMeeting: Last reminder: Early Bird pricing ends today for @ASLA2013 - Register and book your hotel to save up to $225 http://t.co/F… 4 days ago
- @ASLAMeeting Yes they will! Thanks, @IRONSMITHINC! 6 days ago
- RT @ASLAMeeting: Don't forget: Early bird pricing for #ASLA2013 ends on Friday! Register and book your hotel now and save up to $225. http:… 6 days ago
Reach Landscape Architects