As kids head outdoors to enjoy the spring weather, it’s a good time to get some design inspiration from some inventive play spaces from around the world. Emily Temple at Flavorwire found 15 examples of stunning playgrounds by the likes of Isamu Noguchi, Monstrum, and BASE. The colorful, creative play spaces are worth checking out. And if you have a playground on the boards, check out LAM’s Goods column in June, where we round up play equipment that will keep kids entranced with their local playground.
Free Issue: December 2013
- LAM's Dec issue free online, incl 2014 Product Directory + Rios Clemente Hale's Grand Park in LA! cc @notNeutral bit.ly/1f2H5Li 23 hours ago
- #Dredge in Many Flavors: Matthew Moffitt of Penn State has productive ideas for Lake Erie's shoreline ecol: bit.ly/1kvTclc #landarch 1 day ago
- Happy holidays! Our December issue, including the 2014 Product Directory, is free online bit.ly/1f2H5Li http://t.co/LbhjFtZe6b 1 day ago
- RT @JenniferEditor: Making a list of fav Landscape-saavy Blogs @landarchmag What's yours? bit.ly/1iDcnOo #landarch #design #urban #… 5 days ago
- @Land8 So glad you enjoyed #ASLA2013! Just to clarify: those articles were by FLO Jr. FLO Sr. (the image in the post) died in 1903. Thanks! 6 days ago
Reach Landscape Architects