The Smart Growth Network (SGN) wants to know how you think neighborhoods should be designed to meet the needs of residents now and in the future. Density, structure, and even demographics are among the issues that may play into your vision. SGN is asking for short papers about an issue you believe will be affecting communities over the next 15 years—the deadline for papers is June 30. Then the fun begins: By July 9, SGN is requesting that people send blog posts, videos, and photos describing their ideal community. Some of the entries will be shared on SGN’s web site and at the National Partners for Smart Growth Conference in Kansas City, Missouri, Feb. 7–9, 2013. What does your ideal neighborhood look like?
Free Issue: April 2013
- @puremodern furniture is now offering trade pricing to ASLA members puremodern.com/pages/trade-co… … 3 days ago
- RT @landarchitects: Job Alert: @landarchmag is looking for a new Staff Editor/Writer. asla.org/ContentDetail.… 4 days ago
- We are hiring someone >>> Landscape Architecture Magazine, Staff Editor/Writer - D.C. Details at mjobx.com/K4CUAw 4 days ago
- Meet landscape architecture professionals and students from around the world. Register for #ASLA2013 bit.ly/10lF0oj 5 days ago
- Register and save now. #ASLA2013 is in Boston. See you there. bit.ly/10lF0oj 5 days ago
Reach Landscape Architects