Sugar Beach by Claude Cormier + Associés, already the winner of a Regional Honour Award from the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects and an Award of Excellence from the Toronto Urban Design Awards, just got another recognition, an AZ Award from Canada’s AZURE magazine. The urban beach occupies a corner of Toronto’s lakefront with cotton candy-colored umbrellas and a splash pad shaped like the Canadian flag’s maple leaf.
Free Issue: December 2013
- RT @JenniferEditor: #LA PowerGrid made visible: #LADWPower at #CLUI now on @landarchmag bit.ly/19f4zyq #landarch #urbanlandscape ht… 8 hours ago
- RT @JohnKingSFChron: Breaking news: National Park Service says hold off on any changes to Presidio commissary site. 1.usa.gov/JtMLmV … 2 days ago
- RT @JenniferEditor: Lauren Mandel on Mainstreaming Rooftop Ag pm @landarchmag bit.ly/JmWxIe @GRHCna @greenroofs @thehort @PHS_Gar… 3 days ago
- Lauren Mandel talks with LAM about rooftop farming and her new book, Eat Up: bit.ly/JmWxIe 6 days ago
- RT @landarchitects: It's here! Call for Entries: ASLA 2014 Professional and Student Awards asla.org/2014awards/rul… #LandArch #awards 1 week ago
Reach Landscape Architects