Sugar Beach by Claude Cormier + Associés, already the winner of a Regional Honour Award from the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects and an Award of Excellence from the Toronto Urban Design Awards, just got another recognition, an AZ Award from Canada’s AZURE magazine. The urban beach occupies a corner of Toronto’s lakefront with cotton candy-colored umbrellas and a splash pad shaped like the Canadian flag’s maple leaf.
Free Issue: April 2013
- Ipe, we all pay. Jane Hutton follows the beloved tropical wood's checkered supply chain in May's LAM. bit.ly/188tmls 4 hours ago
- RT @genevawirth: Oh Canada! "It is a stylized maple leaf and it is what it ought to be" reuters.com/article/2013/0… via @landarchmag 5 hours ago
- @puremodern furniture is now offering trade pricing to ASLA members puremodern.com/pages/trade-co… … 1 week ago
- RT @landarchitects: Job Alert: @landarchmag is looking for a new Staff Editor/Writer. asla.org/ContentDetail.… 1 week ago
- We are hiring someone >>> Landscape Architecture Magazine, Staff Editor/Writer - D.C. Details at mjobx.com/K4CUAw 1 week ago
Reach Landscape Architects