The creative minds at the website Bored Panda recently turned their attention to landscape photography, gathering 50 artistic examples that are a pleasure to browse through. One quibble: It’s a shame that the locations of many of the photos are not identified (unlike the one above, which is at Pinces Gardens in Exeter, England).
Free Issue: April 2013
- Ipe, we all pay. Jane Hutton follows the beloved tropical wood's checkered supply chain in May's LAM. bit.ly/188tmls 7 hours ago
- RT @genevawirth: Oh Canada! "It is a stylized maple leaf and it is what it ought to be" reuters.com/article/2013/0… via @landarchmag 7 hours ago
- @puremodern furniture is now offering trade pricing to ASLA members puremodern.com/pages/trade-co… … 1 week ago
- RT @landarchitects: Job Alert: @landarchmag is looking for a new Staff Editor/Writer. asla.org/ContentDetail.… 1 week ago
- We are hiring someone >>> Landscape Architecture Magazine, Staff Editor/Writer - D.C. Details at mjobx.com/K4CUAw 1 week ago
Reach Landscape Architects