Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) presented their Green Roof and Wall Awards of Excellence at a ceremony in Chicago on Friday. Among the winners was this quilt-like green roof at the Chicago Botanic Garden by Oehme, van Sweden & Associates. The roof, which is being used for research purposes, has 300 different plant taxa in varying depths of soil. GRHC has images of all the award winners on their website, along with details on the design of each roof.
Free Issue: April 2013
- @puremodern furniture is now offering trade pricing to ASLA members puremodern.com/pages/trade-co… … 5 days ago
- RT @landarchitects: Job Alert: @landarchmag is looking for a new Staff Editor/Writer. asla.org/ContentDetail.… 6 days ago
- We are hiring someone >>> Landscape Architecture Magazine, Staff Editor/Writer - D.C. Details at mjobx.com/K4CUAw 1 week ago
- Meet landscape architecture professionals and students from around the world. Register for #ASLA2013 bit.ly/10lF0oj 1 week ago
- Register and save now. #ASLA2013 is in Boston. See you there. bit.ly/10lF0oj 1 week ago
Reach Landscape Architects