The Istituto Nazionale di Architettura is asking young designers (entrants must be under 40 years old at the time of submission) to share their “intelligent, ecological, and productive” ideas for parkways and railways in a design competition called Green Boulevards: Parkways for the Third Millennium. The goals for these designs are extremely ambitious: The roads should be “networks for distributed generation of green energy, providing economy and employment,” according to the competition brief. Two winners will get 5,000 euros each, and along with the first four runners-up will be invited to participate in study groups working on an interregional master plan for Italy. If you want to participate, you must register online by 10:00 a.m. November 5. Submissions will be accepted through November 15.
Free Issue: December 2013
- RT @JenniferEditor: Making a list of fav Landscape-saavy Blogs @landarchmag What's yours? bit.ly/1iDcnOo #landarch #design #urban #… 3 days ago
- @Land8 So glad you enjoyed #ASLA2013! Just to clarify: those articles were by FLO Jr. FLO Sr. (the image in the post) died in 1903. Thanks! 4 days ago
- @Land8 @cortneykirk @CopleyWolff @LandFX good find indeed! Now to figure out where we put his invoice... 4 days ago
- RT @SamFoxSchool: A World of Feed: Story on #WUSTL traveling seminar Spatial Practices I: Productive Landscapes featured in December issue … 6 days ago
- The high costs of corn fuel - After the Corn Rush, in Dec LAM bit.ly/1b8TZai 6 days ago
Reach Landscape Architects