Covering issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, and social and environmental justice in design firms and public spaces in every community.
- “A Café Is a Country,” by Timothy A. Schuler. Terremoto designed Cafe Ohlone to be an Indigenous refuge in a colonial world.
- “A Park in Progress,” by Stephen Zacks. Marsha P. Johnson was a hero in the Black trans community. Will the park designed in her honor earn the same admiration?
- “Book Review: Gone Feral,” by Anjulie Rao. A review of Natura Urbana: Ecological Constellations in Urban Space by Matthew Gandy.
- “The Team on Tops,” by Anne C Godfrey. By any count, Presidio Tunnel Tops had an unusual number of women in construction and project leadership. They say there are good reasons for that.
- “How to Grow a Greenway,” by Jane Margolies. For New Orleans’s popular Lafitte Greenway, the plan was just the beginning.