You may have seen our feature article on Via Verde, a housing development in the South Bronx, in our November issue. The writer Alex Ulam took the videographer Doug Forbes out to walk the site with the project’s landscape architect, Lee Weintraub, FASLA, and captured the tour.
Free Issue: April 2013
- Ipe, we all pay. Jane Hutton follows the beloved tropical wood's checkered supply chain in May's LAM. bit.ly/188tmls 2 days ago
- RT @genevawirth: Oh Canada! "It is a stylized maple leaf and it is what it ought to be" reuters.com/article/2013/0… via @landarchmag 2 days ago
- @puremodern furniture is now offering trade pricing to ASLA members puremodern.com/pages/trade-co… … 1 week ago
- RT @landarchitects: Job Alert: @landarchmag is looking for a new Staff Editor/Writer. asla.org/ContentDetail.… 1 week ago
- We are hiring someone >>> Landscape Architecture Magazine, Staff Editor/Writer - D.C. Details at mjobx.com/K4CUAw 1 week ago
Reach Landscape Architects